Something Tom Jackson said and I agree (1 Viewer)

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted and if it has I apologize. Last night I was watching The Blitz on Sportscenter. After they did the Saints/Falcons highlights Tom Jackson said that the reason the Saints will win the NFC South is because they are the most consistent team in the division. Berman then commented about the shakey defense but Jackson said at least he knows what he's getting with the defense. I don't usually pay attention to the talking heads on ESPN but I have to agree with Tom Jackson on this one. Even in our losses our offense has consistently moved the ball and other than the turnovers no defense has really shut us down. As far as the defense I think they have held up better than expected.

Now look a the rest of the division. Tampa is basically done. You never know which team is going to show up with Carolina and Atlanta. When I watch the Saints every week I know what I'm going to see. An efficient offense that moves the ball up and down the field and a defense where if the offense doesn't turn the ball over and put them in bad positions is good enough to let you win games.

everyone in broadcasting seems to think we are hot when we win, and they talk like they know they were right from week one...then we lose and they have a diff. o than they had last week, I dont even pay attention to those guys..good or bad..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom