N/S Something you may not know about Joe Burrow (1 Viewer)

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT JOE BURROW!!!

If these Joe Burrow and Bengals-themed posts are going to be a thing around here every year while the Saints don’t make the playoffs.. then I need to learn to stay away!

This is a SAINTS board! To heck with Joe Burrow!

If these Joe Burrow and Bengals-themed posts are going to be a thing around here every year while the Saints don’t make the playoffs.. then I need to learn to stay away!

There are currently posts on the front page about the championship game spreads, Dick Butkus and Gronk wondering where Tom Brady will play next. Are you equally freaking out about those posts as well?

Imagine wasting your precious time posting in a thread you “do not care about.”

Ok, stay away. Archie was from North Mississippi too. Why be as arse when your team was eliminated a month ago.

My thoughts. He’s a one year starter at a local university. He is from Ohio and if he could’ve started there he’d have been there. He’s not a Saint, was never close to being a Saint and until he is ill root against him. Please stop with the Joe Burrow crap. It’s annoying!

I somewhat understand what you are saying but look at it a different way. I know there are a lot of LSU fans on SR. I thought those fans would enjoy the story behind what many people think is the best QB in LSU’s history. That’s why I labeled the post as non Saints. If you don’t care about Joe Burrow you shouldn’t have clicked on it.

I DO NOT CARE , THAT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT JOE BURROW!!!

I HAVE FEELINGS!!! FEELINGS BORTHER, I TELL YOU!!! ALL CAPS. BOTTOM TEXT. GOBBLESS

My thoughts. He’s a one year starter at a local university. He is from Ohio and if he could’ve started there he’d have been there. He’s not a Saint, was never close to being a Saint and until he is ill root against him. Please stop with the Joe Burrow crap. It’s annoying!
Two-year starter, actually.

And his team is in the AFCCG tomorrow. There’s going to be posts about the final four teams. It’s inevitable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom