N/S Something you may not know about Joe Burrow (1 Viewer)

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT JOE BURROW!!!

If these Joe Burrow and Bengals-themed posts are going to be a thing around here every year while the Saints don’t make the playoffs.. then I need to learn to stay away!

This is a SAINTS board! To heck with Joe Burrow!
You can just skip the thread. I mean, it's in the title and all.

Useless information it isnt, very satisfying. A break from the pelicans stuff and all the sp speculation threads as well. Hey hey hey HEAR what I say.

My thoughts. He’s a one year starter at a local university. He is from Ohio and if he could’ve started there he’d have been there. He’s not a Saint, was never close to being a Saint and until he is ill root against him. Please stop with the Joe Burrow crap. It’s annoying!
2 years

And if you did not realize, this state does not have much to be proud of at this moment. The energy provided by winning Championships has a lasting effect. It carried the Saints fans since 2009, but that has now faded. What he did at LSU with that team was nothing short of perfection. That did not just provide joy to people who went to LSU, but the majority of the state and beyond. He will always be a hero here. And I would dare say that most Saints fans are also LSU fans. The Saints front office is going to stay the course and continue down hill. Pulling for Joe and Chase is what many of us have now to pull for. All Saints news is depressing, but we keep coming to this board. And at this point, Sean Payton will not get us any new picks as he will remain with Fox. I will take anything positive at this point. Go Joe and Ja'marr! And if you get that annoyed, like someone said earlier, just don't read it. Easy as that. Save yourself the frustration and skip the post. The title tells you what it is about.

If these Joe Burrow and Bengals-themed posts are going to be a thing around here every year while the Saints don’t make the playoffs.. then I need to learn to stay away!

Yet you click on the thread to comment?? 🤔

Maybe next time just keep scrolling.

You jelly

This is the Saints Super Forum and the Super Joe Cool Burreaux Forum.

Joe Burrow will not have longevity due to the hits he exposes himself to.

Amen.

12 agree with this and their whole weekends are ruined because of the OP. X-A-N-A-X. Do they make it in 1,0000 grams?

Anything NFL related seems appropriate on this forum.

That Burrow played two years at LSU and won a national championship with a dominant team is surely one reason he has much support in these parts.

But the other reason is that Burrow is a throwback to the players of the past. His strengths are not arm strength and speed, but poise and vision and intelligence. He just seems to play the game the way it should be played. And on a personal level, he seems like a great teammate and good citizen. Like Brees, he plays in a smaller market for a franchise that has known much disappointment, and he is easy to root for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom