Sometimes it's easier to laugh than cry (injuries) (1 Viewer)

True but most teams 5th CB was a draft pick in the 6th round or something.

Ours is a street free agent.

Not true.

Our #1- Breaux, was an undrafted free agent.
Our #2- Keenan Lewis was a free agent signing
Our #3- 3rd round pick
Our #4- 5th round pick
Our #5- Former 1st round pick free agent signing

Besides, draft status is just that, a status. It doesn't determine how good a player is. You see how fast players in the college can go from a first round pick talent one season to someone that isn't drafted the next because of injuries, poor performances, etc. The same thing can happen from one year to the next after college. Many undrafted players are more than capable and we've had quite a few of them.

True but most teams 5th CB was a draft pick in the 6th round or something.

Ours is a street free agent.

If any team has a 6th round draft pick as their #5 CB they surely have a street free agent at the bottom of their depth chart in another position.

The good news? We got 5 healthy running backs and a FB, more than any team in the league.

Haha only because we don't run the ball. Although, I do think that changes Monday night... Maybe just for the night

any team's 5th CB is going to be a drop in talent

Thank you. I keep seeing posts about "lack of depth" yet no one speaks that we are literally at 4th string at this point. Guys that wouldn't be on many PS teams much less starting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Counting the CB depth chart by #1 and #2 being the two starters, #3 and #4 being the nickel and dime and so on and so forth, we're technically starting our #9 and #10 corners at the #2 and #3 spots, except that Sterling Moore and Webb aren't on the chart to begin with so they'd likely be listed ahead of them. So we have to brand new #1 and #2 corners with our #9 and #10 corners playing the nickel and dime...or something like that. Webb may be a slot corner and Crawley stays outside? I don't know enough about Webb to predict where he'll be inserted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom