Sometimes its just hard to stop a runaway train and that's what happend to both teams D yesterday (1 Viewer)

BREENO

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I would say safe to say not many people would have predicted one team more or less 2 teams would score 40+ points yesterday. It was just one of those games where the offense was clicking on both sides and the defenses both seemed to be second guessing themslves the whole game. I would say that our D made many more boneheaded plays than the 49rs D. Both Defenses tried to stop the runaway train offenses of their opponets but with little prevail. The bottom line is you could tell early on who ever had the ball last was gonna win this game and we just scored our last points with too much time left and once we missed the 2pt conversion I knew this was not gonna end well for us. Our D is the driving factor to us having a 10-3 record and they have had big stops late in games this year to secure wins in close games. Yesterday was just not one of those days. The 49rs also brought out every trick play in the book yesterday. I fell that really confused and made D second guess themselves all day. I mean think about how many gadget plays they ran and they all worked. I guess give credit to Shanahan as well. he tourched us pretty good while at Atlanta and did it again yesterday. We just need to finish strong win the last three games and let the chips fall where they may. I would love to recapture #1 seed but more important to me is a first round bye.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom