Songs that you're surprised you like (you can admit it) (1 Viewer)

Oh boy -- K-pop is very big in my house hold right now. There are actually a few songs I find myself not hating.

i'm not ashamed of any of my music choices.

people may be surprised that the cranberries are my absolute favourite band. i have always wanted to see them live, but my two opportunities i was unable to make.

i feel as if i should have taken at least one of the opportunities to. dolores o'riordan is, fork was, is one the best singers the world has had the misfortune of losing.

blind melon is another that i seriously wish i would have seen, as i was given an opportunity to.

No shame in anything i like musically.. as mentioned in another thread recently, i’ve seen Barry Manilow live in concert, as well as the Neil Diamond cover band SuperDiamond multiple times.

But i’ll go one step further, i think that one of, if not THE best pop song ever recorded (besides September by EarthWind&Fire of course) might be this one by the Four Seasons (and Frankie didnt even sing on most of it)...

This song is actually pretty good.

Soooo....the reason I created this thread was because of Eilish. Ive literally heard 2 of her songs. I like 2 of her songs. Bad Guy, of course, was all over the radio for the last several months. Then just this weekend I heard this one, and instantly liked it

I haven't listened to the song you've posted but...I think I'm a Billie Eilish fan. I mean, she 2 for 2 with me so far. Wasn't expecting that. Heard she did well at the Grammys too.

I’ve told this story before, but my guilty pleasure is “I’ll always love you”
The slow dance to that song sparked a month long Argentinian affair
*sigh*
Like, with the country?

Soooo....the reason I created this thread was because of Eilish. Ive literally heard 2 of her songs. I like 2 of her songs. Bad Guy, of course, was all over the radio for the last several months. Then just this weekend I heard this one, and instantly liked it

I haven't listened to the song you've posted but...I think I'm a Billie Eilish fan. I mean, she 2 for 2 with me so far. Wasn't expecting that. Heard she did well at the Grammys too.

Just looking at the list now. I think she literally won all of them.

No shame in anything i like musically.. as mentioned in another thread recently, i’ve seen Barry Manilow live in concert, as well as the Neil Diamond cover band SuperDiamond multiple times.
I agree, why find shame if it resonates with you. True confession time? I even like a country song or two.

There, I said it.

I could probably list dozens.. I've always been all over the place with music.

I really enjoyed the Titanic Soundtrack.

I'll point out the obvious..

But this always hit me. Not on the sound track, and it should have been.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom