Sony to make PS4 announcement feb 20th (1 Viewer)

Isn't announcing that you're gonna announce the PS4, announcing the PS4?

I just hope I can play my PS3 games on the PS4. I'm still mad that when I got my PS3 Slim, I couldn't do anything with my old PS2 games.

I just hope I can play my PS3 games on the PS4. I'm still mad that when I got my PS3 Slim, I couldn't do anything with my old PS2 games.

keep your ps3...it's not likely that any of the next-gen consoles will be backwards compatible

I have a whole shelf of old PS2 games that I can play on my backwards compatible PS3. I play them exactly never.

I have a whole shelf of old PS2 games that I can play on my backwards compatible PS3. I play them exactly never.

yeah, the idea sounds good but who really cares?

besides, Sony has a bunch of ps2 games on the PSN for download...i downloaded a couple and played them never

i don't think the ps4 is coming out tomorrow :shrug:

I was listening to a news segment on the radio discussing the upcoming info. They said the PS4 should be hitting the shelves for Christmas. Not sure how legit that is though. It still seems kind of odd though, the games are just now starting to seem like they're getting the hang of the system.

I hear ya. Just for when I have the itch, I like to play games I already bought.. not buy them again on the PSN.

Also, I'd add that backwards compatibility is mostly important just in the first year when there aren't a lot of new titles to choose from.

Tomorrow is the day... get your popcorn ready!

Come to market before MS this time

Don't price it at $600

Fix your group chat for God's sake

agreed
agreed
don't care

yeah, the idea sounds good but who really cares?

besides, Sony has a bunch of ps2 games on the PSN for download...i downloaded a couple and played them never

I am in the same boat. However, i do think it'll be a bit different with PS3 games as the graphical jump won't be so significant. So there is a stronger chance I'll revisit or check out PS3 games on the PS4.

agreed
agreed
don't care

I am in the same boat. However, i do think it'll be a bit different with PS3 games as the graphical jump won't be so significant. So there is a stronger chance I'll revisit or check out PS3 games on the PS4.

Again, depends on how many good titles are available at launch. If they only have 10 games and 6 sorta suck.. well, then I won't buy the system unless I can also play my PS3 games. Otherwise, I'd just wait until the price breaks or great titles come out.

Can't we just wait until tomorrow for the popcorn? Hardly makes sense to start preparing snacks already.

Well, what if you don't own any? You'd have to go buy some. And maybe you won't have time tomorrow morning as you rush to work, so, get it ready.

I never said "cook your popcorn now".

So when is the popcorn supposed to be ready?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom