Soooo, I kinda got a Jeep,,,,,,,,,,,,, or two. (1 Viewer)

Yes, the 2019 has the 8speed as well. The only downside is the extra cost.

We went out and played in the snow today. The 1st trail we looked at was probably doable but I wasn't going to chance it without a couple other Jeeps out there to help out if we got stuck. Fortunately there was a 2nd trail that wasn't too bad. We had a great time with the trail all to ourselves.

The snow has melted enough on some trails that we were able to go exploring again. Ended up doing a lot of muddin' We left the Jeep incredibly filthy. Gotta love it.

Sitting here tapping finger.. tap, tap, tap, tap

The first one off the Production line...

560970.jpg

Rickboy:

Maybe you've been to Moab already. It's a 6 hour trip from Denver. It's got dozens of World famous 4x4 trails, from "beginner" to crazy. If you haven't been yet, just do it.

560970.jpg

You an me both.

I have always been a used buyer because I don't care about warranty. I fix everything my self.

I don't know if I can wait on them to get old.

I have always wanted a manual vert pickup.

I don't know if I can wait on them to get old.

I have two jeeps and they are both old. '88 and '91... Both have been paid off a long time ago. I try to live my life with no commitments, especially financial because my life has always been so unstable in that regard. There is no Strip Club DJ retirement club...

But the older that I get... 4 or 5 years now seem to go by in a flash. So I am thinking that If I buy one new that it will be paid off before I know it...

I have never owned a new car in my life.

560970.jpg

My brother and I are already planning to buy one for each of us. It will be at the Denver Autoshow this week, so I'll get to see it in person. I'll post some pics if you like.
I'm leaning towards Gator Green. He wants Gobi. I'm thinking I'll be waiting until the diesel comes out so I can better tow up the Rockies along I-70. It kinds depends on the pricing of the engine itself. I'm thinking it might be better to get the base V6 and add a supercharger/turbocharger.

Rickboy:

Maybe you've been to Moab already. It's a 6 hour trip from Denver. It's got dozens of World famous 4x4 trails, from "beginner" to crazy. If you haven't been yet, just do it.

We haven't been to Moab yet. We'll be making our way out there at some point but this summer I'm planning to go to Telluride, CO and go down Black Bear and several other trails that will get me some Jeep trail badges. Moab will be on the list at some point. Maybe next years Easter Jamboree.

Very nice. I would love to have one but the ride is too rough for everyday for me. I am partial to my ‘14 GC Overland. Really want a TrackHawk. All are nice though. Very nice.

Very nice. I would love to have one but the ride is too rough for everyday for me. I am partial to my ‘14 GC Overland. Really want a TrackHawk. All are nice though. Very nice.

Have you driven the newer JL Jeeps? They ride A LOT better than the old JKs. The Gladiator will probably ride better than that because of the longer wheelbase and the RAM pickup rear suspension. If you haven't tested one, I recommend giving a go. I never bought the older Jeeps because the road noise from the suspension just hit my eardrums the wrong way. But the JLs are hugely improved.

Have you driven the newer JL Jeeps? They ride A LOT better than the old JKs. The Gladiator will probably ride better than that because of the longer wheelbase and the RAM pickup rear suspension. If you haven't tested one, I recommend giving a go. I never bought the older Jeeps because the road noise from the suspension just hit my eardrums the wrong way. But the JLs are hugely improved.

I haven't, only the JK and that would have been 2014/2015. If I drive a new JL and it rides any where close to my GC I would be inclined to make the switch.

@JoeOKC - pricing will be announced at 11:01 pm Central, TONIGHT..
TFLcar.com says the'll post the prices on their website immediately.

However, Motortrends latest issue just appeared on Apple News+. It shows the Gladiator Rubicon base price as $44K and the price as tested as $56K.

Go for it Joe! 60k at 1% interest for 5 years is only $1000 a month.

Here is a great article breaking down the price points.

Man they are sweet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom