Soooo, we now have power, no wifi, Fox is out a lot of places... (1 Viewer)

How is everyone watching the game with these outages caused by Zeta? Looking like I'm about to miss my first Saints game in years...Sucks to say the least!
My uncle called and invited me over to watch the game so that's where I'll be for the Saints game.

Depending on the radius of impacted area, nearby bar/restaurant?

sport surge . net + anitvirus + ad blockers?

if it's on a local channel in your area maybe locast.org streams to your area. It's free and (for now) legal

Do you have access to SiriusXM? At worst, you could listen on the radio if all other options are down due to the storm.

Jefferson Parish bars and restaurants are open.
You just need to find places that have power.

I'm watching it at the house, though.
Never lost power.

My power came back on late last night. I didn’t even think to check the cable before leaving for work this am. For those in the metro, is cable out widespread?

My friend said he had to hot spot his phone and is using the browser on his tv. Got cell service. But no internet or Tv. He's said he is using the bite site and is watching the rams game now. Said he shouldn't have a problem getting the Saints.

Just posted to other question also. Nflbite has streams but with no wifi you’ll be streaming on data plan, I suppose. Have to click through couple of ads to start but usually you get a solid connection in first three or four links.

Just posted to other question also. Nflbite has streams but with no wifi you’ll be streaming on data plan, I suppose. Have to click through couple of ads to start but usually you get a solid connection in first three or four links.
Yeah. My buddy has never streamed games. He had issues dealing. With all the pop ups and had to try several of the streams before he got one to work on his tv browser. But he figure it out and said its working good so far.

Yeah. My buddy has never streamed games. He had issues dealing. With all the pop ups and had to try several of the streams before he got one to work on his tv browser. But he figure it out and said its working good so far.
Yep,,I had issues getting it last week on my cell phone with the pop up ads to start but finally found one. Never tried it on TV but have had no issues on my iPad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom