Sorry, but if he is going to ball out like this every week, I am going to need Pete Werner to change his number to something in the 50s (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
That's it. That's the thread.

200.gif

I'm not a fan of the new number system. But as long as they have it, I doubt he's going to change numbers. It's the same number he had in college.

Why doesn't this bother people as much in college football where a defensive end can be number 5? Much ado about nothing IMO.

Was wondering the same thing myself. Guess it is just what's expected when watching the NFL game. Almost as if some of our minds are trained that a strict numbering system = professionalism. Weird, I know.

Someone said in another thread that the 6'3" 240lb. Werner was small. I think it's the number 20 playing tricks on the members mind, because he isn't small.
He’s more like 6’2 235

DD is 6’3 248-ish and looks way bigger than Werner. Can’t say that Werner is 6’3 but he could be closer to 240?!?!
Personally I think the 20 looks good on Werner. Either way, as long as a player can make plays then I don’t care if he is 200lbs soaking wet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom