Sorry, you just can't get there from here. (1 Viewer)

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I-90, the main east-west highway in Washington, is closed again. Old Man Winter is just hammering Snoqualmie Pass this year. The snow is so deep, the plows are running out of places to put it.

621SnowPass4.jpg

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/transportation/349334_pass31.html
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/photos/popupV2.asp?SubID=3465&page=1&gtitle=Snoqualmie Pass

Last edited:
T-man, you live near the Canadian border, its going to be pretty cold because of the vicinity to the British Rockies. Just be glad you don't live in Alaska mate, those guys don't even see the sun for 6 months of the year and its cold, its snows, and people can be a bit difficult to find in some places.

BTW I meant the Canadian Rockies in my last post, you have to excuse me guys I just woke up from a long night of sleep

Hey T-man, I was going to tell you how cold it was going to be where you live, but then I remembered that you live there and I don't and there's about a 5000% chance that you would know more than I would.

Was it something I said? ra, we are being a bit feisty this morning aren't we?

They close I-90 up here 5-6 times a winter, including yesterday. It was more for high winds and zero visibility instead of large amounts of snow though. There was only 4-6 inches I suspect.

T-man, you live near the Canadian border, its going to be pretty cold because of the vicinity to the British Rockies. Just be glad you don't live in Alaska mate, those guys don't even see the sun for 6 months of the year and its cold, its snows, and people can be a bit difficult to find in some places.

Yes, I'm glad I don't live in Alaska anymore.

But the people are easy to find...just look inside a bar.

Send that junk down here!

We've had 0 accumulations about 2 inches, I repeat. 0. looks like they are projecting no large snows here this year.

I dont know a bout global warming, but I do know that winter snow has virtually disappeared here over the years.

Hey T-man, I was going to tell you how cold it was going to be where you live, but then I remembered that you live there and I don't and there's about a 5000% chance that you would know more than I would.

I agree...:9:

Just be happy your not in Spokane anymore. I had my car plowed in this morning and had to dig out four of five feet of snow. It's been a crazy winter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom