Sorry (1 Viewer)

:shrug: Who cares?

I just hope we beat the hell outta the Bengals next Sunday.

LMAO at Falcons board already assuming a 14-2 "clean sweep to the playoffs" season for them. Hilarious.

Saints fans know hurt

I don't wanna even think of how many times I've face-palmed with Matt Bryant strolling out to the field. Dude is clutch. I've had daggers for him for quite some time (to put it mildly).

Hopefully someone had some kind of note-taking device handy.:rolleyes:

The Saints are probably going to go back to the super bowl. You guys or Philly.

The thought of Mike Vick playing in the Super Bowl makes me sick. :throwup:

I still haven't forgiven him for what he did to those animals and don't know if I ever will.

What all these games shows me is that there is not a team in the NFc that can compete with A healthy SAINts team. We have a great defense a explosive offense maturity, and the saints are used to playing and winning on the big stage. So weather we have to go on the road or get homefield the result will be the same see you all in dallas.

3 very costly errors by the pack

1)non-review of the rogers slide for the first down
2)non-review of the gonzales fumble
3)fumble at the goal line

I can't believe that eddie munster pulled this one out of his ___ :cussing:

Sorry we couldn't help you out today. Man what a tough loss.
blame your coach,horrible job at not throwing that red flag on that 4th down drop yesterday:covri:,but Brian Billick didnt ask the fox producer to show the replay but once,and again after the turds scored.

blame your coach,horrible job at not throwing that red flag on that 4th down drop yesterday:covri:,but Brian Billick didnt ask the fox producer to show the replay but once,and again after the turds scored.

This. That was as critical as a TO. Your coach cost your team a 10-14 pt swing

There was a lot of talk on the networks about that fourth down drop for a 1st down. I wonder (hope) that this might be the catalyst to get the NFL to change to the same system the NCAA uses in which every play is reviewed and coaches are not screwed into having to worry over whether theri guys can get a look in time (if the TV feed even shows a replay, which they didn't in this case).
No more having to sweat whether to risk a time-out, incorrect calls are taken care of by the officiating crews watching the video. It works fine in college (not perfect, of course, but fine) and doesn't slow down the game. Come to the 21st century, NFL. It's time to fix this and not let players put one over on the officials any more.

It would have been nice for the Falcons to lose, but I dont mind seeing Green Bay lose either. I dont fancy playing at Lambeau Field in January. If we meet the Packers in the playoffs, it should be in the dome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom