Sorry (1 Viewer)

You mad about the non challenge?
i would be if i was a packer fan... in a 3 point game that's 7 points the falcons shouldn't have had... that was a 4th down conversion after all... and anyone that says they didn't have time to review it upstairs is wrong b/c the Falcons... though they rushed up to the line... didn't snap the ball on the ensuing 1st down play until there was only about 2 seconds left on the play clock

We always seem to beat ourselves in these kind of games. I see us getting in the playoffs but I don't see one team we can beat actually if we get in a close game.

I'm still ****** at McCarthy for not challenging that play. What a dumb***.

Aaron Rodgers was a beast tho. To bad crummy special teams and coaching cost them the game.

Your previous posts may have been a premonition...we do all hate the packers.

j/k. Tough loss in a VERY winnable game.

*** no challenge. This ain't Detroit.

We always seem to beat ourselves in these kind of games. I see us getting in the playoffs but I don't see one team we can beat actually if we get in a close game.
there are few buildings in the NFL that i think can turn a playoff game just b/c of homefield... the Superdome now being 1 (see last season's NFCCG) and Lambeau in January I could see being another... didn't the Pack have a long playoff win streak at Lambeau before Vick and the Falcons went in there a few years ago? Just win your division get a home game and that could turn a close game in ur favor

The difference between the Saints and the Packers is that we now routinely come up with players like Lynell Hamilton, Chris Ivory, Julius Jones, and Ladell Betts. The Pack do not and they are not a balanced offense, which was needed to beat Atlanta.

Plus, fumbling on the goal line was the game-changer today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom