Sorry (1 Viewer)

It's not your fault you guys lost. Unless you are mike mccarthy secretly posting on SR. :hihi:

But seriously, you should have pulled that one out.

Seriously tho dude, u guys need a new head coach, that game was badly managed and I think under a better coach Aaron would be a world beater. Sucks tho....u guys had them but u left them with too much time and made too many mistakes.

Your head coach is a moron and you may possibly never win a single playoff game as long as he is there.

That's just the cold hard truth.

The Saints are probably going to go back to the super bowl. You guys or Philly.

The Saints are probably going to go back to the super bowl. You guys or Philly.
I don't know, it's anybody's race still. I've avoided the Chicago Kool-Aid so far but they made a believer out of me today. I know you don't want to hear that because they're leading the division but you have to pay attention to them. And you guys are not out of it by any means. Chin up and keep fighting.

Remember the Bears game when he didn't just let the Bears score at the 1 yard line and instead made them kick an 18 yard FG to win it with just 8 seconds left?

It's a horrific pattern of ineptness if you're a Packers fan.

Another bad play from today's game was getting a 15-yard penalty on the last kickoff.

C'MON MAN.

Another bad play from today's game was getting a 15-yard penalty on the last kickoff.

C'MON MAN.
hate to say it but that facemask may have saved the kickoff from going all the way back for 6... that was a complete last minute fail by the pack all the way around after the tying TD

Tough loss
Its looking like we'll have to face Atlanta for a 3rd time and you guys could do the same with Chicago
Then on your way down here to party on Bourbon St for the NFCCG
There is NO team this year that can't be beaten where ever when ever.

I'm not going to comfort a Packer fan. We have our own problems chasing Atlanta down. I just can't pity another NFC opponent. Especially when said NFC opponent was picked by many to go to the Super Bowl. The Packers are who many fans thought they were at the end of last year. Their defense really didn't improve from the team that gave up over 40 against the Cards in the playoffs, they have a non-existent running game, and the coaching leaves much to be desired---especially in-game decisions. Atlanta didn't win that game today as much as Green Bay gave it away by turnovers, by a non-challenge that would have changed the entire complexion of the game, and a stupid facemask penalty that allowed the Falcons to start their drive at the 47 yard line.

And GB's schedule is not an easy one closing out with NE, NYG, and Chicago--just as bad as the Saints closing schedule.

The redzone play-calling was as bad as I've seen in quite some time. Some real head scratchers....

The non-challenge was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Plenty of time to review it and Mike Mccarthy just stood there looking confused.:jpshakehead: And two qb sneaks in a row after the first one was completely shut down? Just mind-blowing.

Sorry for your loss.

If you want to alleviate the pain, you should really just ditch the green and yellow (yes yellow, it's not friggin gold) and adopt the black and gold. Everything in your life will be WAY better.

Seriously.

Last edited:
Sorry we couldn't help you out today. Man what a tough loss.

You guys have a great team, but not a great coach. I'm guessing he will wind up like Norv Turner, Marty Schottenheimer or Jim Mora Sr.

Puts together a great team, but just doesn't have what it takes to win the important games.

I see Falcon fans on their board are taling about this thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom