Sounds like Victor Butler is in town today (1 Viewer)

MOD EDIT: Not the best way to go about receiving a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be surprised if they announce his signing while I am getting my daughter from school.... wishful thinking?

Why all the commotion over this guy? Not trying to be a smart ***. Just wondering. His stats sure aren't the reason.

Why all the commotion over this guy? Not trying to be a smart ***. Just wondering. His stats sure aren't the reason.
He's knows RRs system, and his stats are as a back-up, not a full time starter in Dallas.

I think it is based off of potential. I think the guy exudes potential and for the right price would be a nice addition to our team. to me, he is more valuable than nnamdi and less so than ed reed. either way, he makes us better.

I think knowing RR's system is one thing, but he is supposed to be an up and coming (did well with limited reps) player, he would probably be on the cheap end for a potential starter or worst case a solid backup, and we have a hole at SOLBer.

Seems to hit on a lot of pluses.

ESPN ScoreCenter alert that started "NFL NOR - LB Victor Butler" made my eyes widen...then it was quickly revealed to just be a cite of the NOLA.com article about his still being in town, lol. Damn you ESPN!

OK guys. The talk in here got a little out of hand and there is no need to call anyone out. So, I removed all discussion about that certain article of clothing that got this off track.

So, Butler is still in town, or now actually in town. And let's just relax.

If it makes people feel better, last year we signed Lofton on March 24th.

ESPN ScoreCenter alert that started "NFL NOR - LB Victor Butler" made my eyes widen...then it was quickly revealed to just be a cite of the NOLA.com article about his still being in town, lol. Damn you ESPN!

Same here bro. I'm like how in the **** is that news!!!

Come on Loomis make it happen already!!! I need Butler, Nnmandi, Reed, Martin and an undisclosed starting LOT signed today!!! I have a 1600 mile trip to Patriot country to start my vacation tonight... then a week of Pats in-laws and fans... i need a fix, Loomis... just so i dont go crazy all week! There is not enough alcohol to ignore SR the WHOLE week I am there! :ezbill:

We want a signing and since he is the most talked about potential signing, we are waiting on him to sign ALREADY!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom