Source: Changes to LSU staff, including Les Miles and Cam Cameron, could come early as Monday (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Change could be coming soon to LSU football.
University leaders are expected to enter deep discussions in the next 24 hours regarding the future of the football program, its head coach and its offensive coordinator, a source close to LSU athletics told The Advocate on Sunday.
An extensive evaluation of the program, normally reserved for after the season, is unfolding in Baton Rouge after the Tigers, ranked No. 5 in the preseason, dropped to 2-2 and fell out of The Associated Press poll following a sloppy 18-13 loss Saturday at Auburn.

Changes to the staff — particularly regarding head coach Les Miles and offensive coordinator Cam Cameron — could be coming as early as Monday.
High-ranking members of the Tiger Athletic Foundation and members of the LSU Board of Supervisors declined comment when contacted since the Auburn game ended. LSU athletic director Joe Alleva, in a text message Saturday night, refuted that any meeting was planned Sunday.
Miles’ future had not been decided as of Sunday morning, but his 12-year reign atop the program and the status of his offensive coordinator is in doubt for a second time in nine months after the worst start of his LSU career.

Source: Changes to LSU staff, including Les Miles and Cam Cameron, could come early as Monday | LSU | theadvocate.com

49.gif

I honestly hope this is legit. Promote Coach O to interim head coach and see how it plays out. We all know Miles is a dead man walking right now.....why wait? Maybe Coach O could be the long term answer at the top. Folks said he moves mountains at USC and deserved the head coaching job.

I see no downfall to this is you plan on firing Miles at the end of the year. Recruiting will suffer temporarily any way you slice it.

cant post it from my phone but Ross Dellenger reports on twitter Multiple sources confirm to the advocate that les Miles and Cam have been fired.

Yaw Yaw intern HC and players meeting at 1700 cst tonight

Season's over anyway. No time for change better than now.

Miles system just got stale. It was time for change. I wish Les good luck on future endeavors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom