Source: Les Miles reviewing coordinators for a return to coaching in 2017 (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Former LSU Tigers coach Les Miles has been working on putting together a staff, including reviewing possible offensive and defensive coordinators, as he remains committed to returning to coaching in 2017, a source told ESPN on Thursday.

Miles was fired Sept. 25, four games into his 12th season at LSU, where he was 114-34, won a national title, two SEC championships and 10 or more games in his 11 full seasons.

Sources said Miles and his representatives have already been contacted about coaching in 2017. Miles told ESPN on Thursday that he would not discuss any specific job opportunities, either college or NFL.

"I'm looking for a place dedicated to the players' achievement in the classroom and that wants to win championships," said Miles, who turned down television offers after his dismissal at LSU. "If there's an athletic director and president that wants to do that, I'm in line."

Les Miles reviewing possible offensive, defensive coordinators for a return to coaching in 2017

Best of luck to him

Of any of the past ex LSU coaches in my lifetime, he's a guy I can pull for to succeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom