South Alabama Jags hit the top 25 RPI rankings (1 Viewer)

yeah i'll be there for tonights game actually..was able to get my ticket yesterday

vcu on the outside looking in. lost to william and Mary.
the first small school favorite to start biting their finger nails.
their resume is suspect.

good luck to the jags....just win and solitify any doubt.

well the jags blew it last night.

mtsu were getting that extra lucky bounce and straight up out hustled the jags. doesnt help matters any when south goes 0-8 on 3 pointers in the first half either.

a pretty good turn out as well..too bad we left disappointed. really sucks for bennett, it being his last game in front of the home crowd and he was hampered with some knee injury..

well the jags blew it last night.

mtsu were getting that extra lucky bounce and straight up out hustled the jags. doesnt help matters any when south goes 0-8 on 3 pointers in the first half either.

a pretty good turn out as well..too bad we left disappointed. really sucks for bennett, it being his last game in front of the home crowd and he was hampered with some knee injury..

D I watched some of the game last night. My parents are from murfreesboro tn so I was kinda cheering for the blue raiders. The Jags should still make it to the dance.

eh, the sun belt conference hasnt sent 2 teams in a long time. if anything, i think south gets an invite to the NIT..

daaaaaaaaaaaaang im glad i was wrong!!!!

but with all the bubble teams losing in the first round in the other conference tournaments, souths chances got much much better...gonna be a tough match up vs butler. just glad that its in bham

Domination, did we make it? Did south make the Big Dance?

If we did make it, I am going to the game. Mark that down people. I am going to the NCAAB Tournament.

Man I could pee in my pants right now

#10 seed playing butler, in bham, bama...id like to make the game, but i MIGHT have to start working next weekend!!! talk about bad timing..

(#7)Butler vs (#10)South Alabama and (#5)Drake vs (12)Western Kentucky
I smell a couple of upsets here, they should rep the Sun Belt well!!
As for the SEC, Georgia is hot and Tenn will have a huge chip on their shoulder at not getting a #1 seed. Miss State, Vandy, Kentucky and Arkansas should rep the SEC well!

man, if i dont start working this upcoming weekend, i'll try and see if my friends wanna make the trip up for the south game.

interesting thought...had south won their conference tournament, could they have gotten the #8 seed and able to play arkansas, instead of indiana who got the #8 seed...now THAT would be a pretty cool match-up.

oh well, go jags!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom