South Park Stick Of Truth (1 Viewer)

Yeah... A coworker picked it up and was telling me about it... What are the 4 classes you can choose from? Warrior, mage, cleric, or Jew?

And some of the mini games apparently had to be removed from the German version or it couldn't be released there.

Bought it yesterday and it is epic.

Yeah. I havent watched the show in a really long time, but this game has made me literally laugh out loud several times and Im less than an hour in. Picked it up on a whim after seeing how good the reviews were, glad I did.

Holy ****, they actually finally kept a release date?! I'm off to go buy it...

i forgot about this game. i plan on picking it up.

I'm picking this one up this weekend. I was taking the "I'll believe it when I see it approach" with the release because it was delayed so much. Haven't watched in a while, but an rpg seems like the perfect way to experience SP in the gaming world.

i was reading the reviews and they are almost all positive. that is impressive for any game based on a tv or movie series.

Downloading the PC version as we speak. Hopefully my craptop can run it.

Before I pick this up, what are you all playing this on, and what do you think about it as a PC game vs. a console game? I was planning on downloading the PC version, but if it's infinitely better as a console game, I might have to do that instead.

Before I pick this up, what are you all playing this on, and what do you think about it as a PC game vs. a console game? I was planning on downloading the PC version, but if it's infinitely better as a console game, I might have to do that instead.

I've been playing it on PC with K&M and a controller, granted only for about a half hour. It really doesn't matter. There's some stuff that's kinda better through pointing and clicking, but it's really a wash. The graphics can't be much different if at all.

Everything is better as a PC game. :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom