South Park Stick Of Truth (1 Viewer)

For what it's worth, this IS a game you might actually want others to watch you play, so although I'm usually a die-hard PC gamer, I kind of liked this one on the PS3. That said, I don't think there's a wrong choice here; it's just a great game on any platform.

It's a little on the short side for a classic RPG, but every minute of it is packed with fun stuff; there's no filler, no grinding levels, no FedEx quests that send you from point A to point B half a dozen times. It was about 24 hours of pure fun -- the equivalent of a dozen 2-hour SP movies that we controlled, so the entertainment value for the price is excellent.

I have had "Let's Fighting Love" stuck in my head for days now.

So, yeah, I bought the PC version of this a couple days ago. It's a fun game, but it's totally a console game. The PC controls are absolutely clunky as hell if you're just using a keyboard and mouse; and it's clear that it was designed for the console and translated to the PC, as evidenced by the fact that the screen will sometimes tell you incorrect keys to push to make an ability work. All it takes is knowing that it's WASD steering and the mouse button function as attacks rather than as tools for movement/selection to know this is not meant for a PC. :aargh:

Got this game on PC today and I am not disappointed. Its full of fan service, the town of South Park and a surprisingly good battle system. I have to say I had my doubts about that part but I have had a lot of fun with it.

The only thing that got me a little frustrated was the farting mechanics but once you figure it out its great.

Will be running through it again :)

So, yeah, I bought the PC version of this a couple days ago. It's a fun game, but it's totally a console game. The PC controls are absolutely clunky as hell if you're just using a keyboard and mouse; and it's clear that it was designed for the console and translated to the PC, as evidenced by the fact that the screen will sometimes tell you incorrect keys to push to make an ability work. All it takes is knowing that it's WASD steering and the mouse button function as attacks rather than as tools for movement/selection to know this is not meant for a PC. :aargh:

I totally I agree with you on this. After the first run through im going to use my ps3 controller and see if it helps.

Also is there no way to map hot out your keys in this game? Just a few adjustments along with mouse button controls and it could be good.

Farting mechanics? I guess I have to get this game now.

Got this game on PC today and I am not disappointed. Its full of fan service, the town of South Park and a surprisingly good battle system. I have to say I had my doubts about that part but I have had a lot of fun with it.

The only thing that got me a little frustrated was the farting mechanics but once you figure it out its great.

I totally I agree with you on this. After the first run through im going to use my ps3 controller and see if it helps.

Also is there no way to map hot out your keys in this game? Just a few adjustments along with mouse button controls and it could be good.

FYI, as you advance to more "difficult" farts, the graphic showing you to toggle A and D is actually backwards (toggle D when it says A and vice versa).

Also, any onscreen graphic telling you to press W to fart during a move actually means press F. And the goth kids dance with the arrows means for you to switch to the arrow keys instead of using the WASD directional controls. :covri:

I still have not found a way to map out your keys. If you're going to port a game to pc that was made for a console at least give that option. I know I can always use a playstation controller but it kind of boggles my mind.

Maybe someone has found it but I have not. I would like to switch a few around and add the sprint button to the side of my mouse.

Still a great game and everyone should check it out :)

I, for one, am certainly pleased that the intellectuals have asserted themselves and taken over this thread. :9:

I, for one, am certainly pleased that the intellectuals have asserted themselves and taken over this thread. :9:

Ignore my QQ, I'm just bitter about the cramp in my hand from WASDing whilst holding shift. :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom