South Park Stick Of Truth (1 Viewer)

definitely one of the best games I've played in a while. picked it up at gamestop for $30.

But it was turn based... Boohoo..

No, it really is a great game.

I need to play this damn thing. I bought it at full cost the first week of release. I also need to be smarter with my money.

I also need to be smarter with my money.

ee2263e9-2a4c-4231-8ac3-ac023d4401c2_zpscc235629.jpg

definitely got my money's worth. good game about to start a 2nd play through since I managed only 99 friends and 29 chinpokemon.

definitely one of the best games I've played in a while. picked it up at gamestop for $30.

Looks like it's available from Amazon for $15 now. So, I'd venture to say you'd recommend this game at that price?

Yes, the game has strong Old School RPG elements which you should enjoy.

Already a few hours in. Got to "the Bard". Wow, this is hilariously funny. I went through Mrs. Cartman's stuff.. wow..

Finished my first play through this weekend. What a hilarious game. I didn't do all of the side quests, but started to do it now that I finished the game.

Jesus' summon is fun.

I just got Mr. Slave and The owner of City Wok, but I haven't summoned them yet. The whole "GD Mongolians" quest was good.

I enjoyed going to Canada ala 8-16 bit Nintendo.

The quests with the Girls was funny too. Got a lot of laughs.

For those who liked the Stick of Truth, the Fractured But Whole has been very good sequel so far.

Very similar game play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom