South Park (1 Viewer)

weightlifter316

Kevin Gates 4 President
Reaction score
Anybody watch tonight's episode? Up until the ending, it was one of the best episodes in a long time IMO

The ending wasn't bad. I'm sure it was a spoof of some old movie or something. Usually those fight scenes and seemingly movie-like sequences actually do come from an actual movie.

That said, does anyone know if there was a specific movie they were loosely spoofing with Cartman's whole "Oh you guys are just trying to make me feel better" and "so you guys must really think I'm cool" lines?

I think they were spoofing "The Manchurian Candidate".

No, wait, that was the other show I watched tonight.

It was awesome but the ending I did not care for. I would of got a much better laugh from Cartman beating Wendy down:smilielol:

I have mixed emotions about last night's episode.

Yes, I laughed - a lot. And yes I wanted Wendy to beat Cartman's *** and I'm glad she did.

But Cartman's performance left me with a bit of searching to do. Part of Cartman's personality that I think is so funny, is that diabolicalness (is that a word?). His eating his underwear and crying in front of the whole school just didn't sit right with me.

I have mixed emotions about last night's episode.

Yes, I laughed - a lot. And yes I wanted Wendy to beat Cartman's *** and I'm glad she did.

But Cartman's performance left me with a bit of searching to do. Part of Cartman's personality that I think is so funny, is that diabolicalness (is that a word?). His eating his underwear and crying in front of the whole school just didn't sit right with me.

Rest assure, Trey and Matt will make sure Cartman has his revenge.

I really enjoyed the Pandemic double episode. Some pretty cool/artsy stuff - and after the set up was done, the story was hilarious, I thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom