South Park (2 Viewers)

I thought it was pretty weak. The only thing that really made me laugh was when all the girls opened their mouth at the same time.

Other than the girls simultaneously opening their mouths backstage at the Jonas Brothers concert, this episode has not been funny at all :jpshakehead:. I miss the South Park of old.

I thought it was pretty weak. The only thing that really made me laugh was when all the girls opened their mouth at the same time.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that felt this way.

I really enjoyed the Pandemic double episode. Some pretty cool/artsy stuff - and after the set up was done, the story was hilarious, I thought.

It is now 10Xs funnier since I just got back from NYC and saw my first peruvian pan flute band.

Good episode tonight. Anyone think the chicken part seems close to the truth at this point?

I'm just gonna put it into a savings account and it's gone!

Oh geez, I'm so proud of going to the same college as the creators.

No sarcasm intended at all.

Fatbeard - liked it?

I thought it was okay, a few funny parts. Not excellent though.

I thought they they didn't hold anything back. They took a stab at quite a few of the issues we've discussed on the forum in other threads. As for it being 'funny', not really. It was a breath of fresh air for me, though.

Was it any good? I'm letting the kid watch "King of the Hill". I'll have to catch the repeat at 11.

Oh, and BTW, Hank Hill just won a trip to New Orleans to see the Dallas/Saints game and meet Don Meredith.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom