South Park's attack on PC......killing it this season (1 Viewer)

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score
Is anyone watching South Park? They are absolutely killing it from PC to Donald Trump. I literally laugh out loud watching this season.

Yes. This season has been fantastic. They have been building to something the entire year.

"Are you going to break his legs, Principal P.C.?" Awesome.

The great thing is, this program can go on as long as Stone & Parker want it to because the feedstock for storylines is on a hockey stick trend. The actors can't get older and their process allows them to churn out episodes on crazy stuff that just happened.

I mean, literally, you can't believably make this stuff up! What would your reaction have been if someone had said back when South Park started that Donald Trump would be in the lead for the Republican nomination?

My first retirement TV binge is going to be South Park, start to finish. (Although it's the season now for Critter Christmas and Bad Santa).

This season of south park is absolutely epic. I look forward to Wednesday nights

Man that was one of the best episodes i have seen in quite some time. Butters is the man

It's amazing that the 'Giant ******' vs Turd Sandwich' joke works even better now than it did at the time they created it.

I watched ep 1 & 2 last night because of this thread. Member berries are awesome. And (like thousands of others) I went to youtube to find out that the ending song of ep 2 was from Black Hawk Down. Every video had SP references in the comments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom