Southern Discomfort (D-Line nickname) (1 Viewer)

And why does it have to be something nobody else ever had? We're running out of adjectives & adverbs & the English language is only so big.

It can be whatever, but that isn’t going to change the fact that “nasty boys” is just a really generic label. If it sticks, ok. Yawn. Won’t much matter.

Dome Patrol. Steel Curtain. Orange Crush. Purple People Eaters. Those all invoke something specific to the team, at least. Nasty Boys sounds like something somebody would force and hope sticks. It’s boring but ultimately doesn’t matter.

You must not have heard that the Patriots linebackers have dubbed themselves "The Boogeymen".

Just awful.

No, I had not. And please tell me you’re not joking.

It can be whatever, but that isn’t going to change the fact that “nasty boys” is just a really generic label. If it sticks, ok. Yawn. Won’t much matter.

Dome Patrol. Steel Curtain. Orange Crush. Purple People Eaters. Those all invoke something specific to the team, at least. Nasty Boys sounds like something somebody would force and hope sticks. It’s boring but ultimately doesn’t matter.

We need a boo emoji. I'm booing you right now. I know you can't hear it but I want you to know anyway.

And I remember my 11th grade Algebra teacher telling us the calculator was a passing fad. Then what say you about DOMENATION pronounced doe/ min / a / shen?

If you're not invested in nicknames then why did you feel the need to come in here and squat over The Nasty Boys?

I said I don’t get that invested in nicknames, not that I don’t have opinions.

Jerk rule (major) - See TOS

I'd give 5 RG clowny faces if I could on that. i know you aint even thought about it old grandpa. ANd here's the deal. if you're gonna criticize, then have the magnetic balls like Luts & Moorestead to bring it with at least one alternative response. It's easy to sit in the peanut gallery yuk it up over someone else's imagination & creativity. Now show some of your own.

BTW, Lutz & Moorestead must have forgot the magnetic balls at home this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom