Southern Discomfort (D-Line nickname) (1 Viewer)

I spent a lot of time working on that nickname and went through all the proper channels for it to be approved. It was voted in. It is what it is at this point.

Clearly the system has failed us then.

I spent a lot of time working on that nickname and went through all the proper channels for it to be approved. It was voted in. It is what it is at this point.
I'm down with you brother, but if these non imaginative renegades want to go commercial. We have to have a sensible alternative. They fights dirty.

I'd give 5 RG clowny faces if I could on that. i know you aint even thought about it old grandpa. ANd here's the deal. if you're gonna criticize, then have the magnetic balls like Luts & Moorestead to bring it with at least one alternative response. It's easy to sit in the peanut gallery yuk it up over someone else's imagination & creativity. Now show some of your own.

BTW, Lutz & Moorestead must have forgot the magnetic balls at home this week.

Can someone do a poll? I nominate Nasty Boys, Southern Discomfort, DOMENATION, & SOuthern Mob Squad as candidates. Too many more & this is gonna get as confusing as a democratic primary.

Hold up just a minute gents and ladies. The original "Nasty Bunch" was created at Southern Miss in the days with Curly Hallmon as coach. I KNOW because in 1985-1989, WE yelled at our home games to our defense... "Nasty Bunch! Nasty Bunch! Nasssstty Bunchh!!" Facts!
Southern Dis-Comfort gets my vote! Good one OP!
Oh, and Krystal was 134 steps from my apartment in Hattiesburg!!...... I would have to "RUN" home after eating there, after a great night on the town..... LOL.....

I think Southern Discomfort fits as the nickname of this D-line. The amount of pressures they generate on opposing QB’s is insane easily leading the league and possibly historically good. What do ya’ll think.
Oooo like
No no no
LOVE this

Hold up just a minute gents and ladies. The original "Nasty Bunch" was created at Southern Miss in the days with Curly Hallmon as coach. I KNOW because in 1985-1989, WE yelled at our home games to our defense... "Nasty Bunch! Nasty Bunch! Nasssstty Bunchh!!" Facts!
Southern Dis-Comfort gets my vote! Good one OP!
Oh, and Krystal was 134 steps from my apartment in Hattiesburg!!...... I would have to "RUN" home after eating there, after a great night on the town..... LOL.....
If you were eating at that Krystal you had a reason to run home as soon as you got finished eating. I bet the apartment smelled sweet after that.

You didn't hurt me. Your lack of creativity is very disappointing. Please cough up an earth shattering nickname & I'll be thrilled.

Since we are kicking around ideas, why not think outside the box and, instead a typical nickname, create a slogan instead?

First attempt:

"Saints Defense. We're pretty darned good."

Huh? Huh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom