Southerners arses Tornado Damage. (1 Viewer)

Shouldn't that be possessive? Southerner's?

Title violates TOS. :hihi:

LOL!
I took it literally...dont know if he meant it, but for some, they literally got out by the skin of thier respective ....

What a horrible development. I tried calling my sis in Fayetteville, but couldnt reach her. All reports did not mention NW Arkansas, so she is ok. But wow. What a destructive storm. In Feb no less...

LOL!
I took it literally...dont know if he meant it, but for some, they literally got out by the skin of thier respective ....

What a horrible development. I tried calling my sis in Fayetteville, but couldnt reach her. All reports did not mention NW Arkansas, so she is ok. But wow. What a destructive storm. In Feb no less...

Yeah, I was freakin' as the body count rose through the day. Not trying to make light of the situation, title was just funny. What's the count up to, 40? Man, that's a lot of folks. God bless.

EDIT: 48 people, damn.

Misleading title, I thought I was gonna see some booty :mad::grumpy:

Yeah, I was freakin' as the body count rose through the day. Not trying to make light of the situation, title was just funny. What's the count up to, 40? Man, that's a lot of folks. God bless.

EDIT: 48 people, damn.

52 now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom