SP fired in 4 years in Denver (1 Viewer)

I'm just curious to see if the Ref stink follows him to Denver or not. Will be interesting to see the penalty disparity of the Saints and Broncos vs the rest of the NFL in the next few years. And yes, if you look at the penalty disparity of drive extending penalties, the Saints have statistically gotten creamed the last few years. If the Saints would just get an "average" number of crucial calls for and against, that's two more wins per year.

Saints win the South in 2023 if the penalty disparity goes away and Saints for and against "game changing" and "drive extending" penalties goes to average.

If I had to bet on who I thought would get back to the playoffs sooner, the Saints under Allen or Broncos under Payton, I'm afraid I'd have to put my bet on Payton and the Broncos.

I kinda agree. I feel like he rushed his decision, don’t think this is the best place for him.

If I had to bet on who I thought would get back to the playoffs sooner, the Saints under Allen or Broncos under Payton, I'm afraid I'd have to put my bet on Payton and the Broncos.
Payton and the Broncos will make the playoffs as he has much more time to get there. Besides, Dennis Allen only has one year to make it before he is fired is January of 2024.

Payton is going to be like Mike Ditka or Jimmy Johnson when they switched teams, albeit Johnson won with Marino, but never were they where they should of been, and Ditka just blew.

I just don't see anyway for SP to fix R. Wilson. He's lost all of his mobility and he's not tall enough to see over the line.

SP acknowledged they'd need a strong run game to make things easier on Wilson. If Russ was actually a good QB the run game would be gravy.

I just don't see anyway for SP to fix R. Wilson. He's lost all of his mobility and he's not tall enough to see over the line.

SP acknowledged they'd need a strong run game to make things easier on Wilson. If Russ was actually a good QB the run game would be gravy.
Thing about Wilson is you could have 3 open WRs on the field at once and he would some how find a way to miss them.

I hope Sean goes 0-68 in those 4 years 🤣 Well, unless he plays the Falcons, Bucs or Panthers during those 4 years.

Payton is going to be like Mike Ditka or Jimmy Johnson when they switched teams, albeit Johnson won with Marino, but never were they where they should of been, and Ditka just blew.
I think the JJ route is the most probable. A few playoff appearances, but nothing like what was promised in the introductory press conference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom