SP THill & Tecnology (1 Viewer)

I often wonder did he ever look back at what he wrote about us during "Bounty Gate" and feel like a piece of crap now. What did he say to Sean to make amends their relationship now? Seem like they are getting along now. Still have a dislike for Peter King.

That was an excellent interview. I love the candor with which CSP has approached these Super Bowl interviews.

This was a really fun interview. I'm interested to see if and when the league allows for the new tech to be implemented.

Really enjoyed that interview. Why the NFL isn't yet using the technology we've all been clamoring for is very disappointing.

Refreshing to see a thread with some substance this offseason for a change.

nice little nugget at the end that people on vikings didnt like when we had taysom in the ball game! even at the expense of drew...goes to show you not only is taysom special but he is feared on the defensive side of the ball. I agree i hope we keep taysom for 10plus years and see what he can do with sean coaching him up

nice little nugget at the end that people on vikings didnt like when we had taysom in the ball game! even at the expense of drew...goes to show you not only is taysom special but he is feared on the defensive side of the ball. I agree i hope we keep taysom for 10plus years and see what he can do with sean coaching him up
Indeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom