Article SP to Butcher: “Worry about your meat.” Lol (1 Viewer)

Goes with the territory. I'm sure he doesn't get tired of all the congratulations and Who Dats he gets after a win. All in all, it's really a nothing story, just funny.

It fits with his usual tendencies. I just think it was one of us, and yes, terribly funny. ?

It fits with his usual tendencies. I just think it was one of us, and yes, terribly funny. ?
Oh, it's totally Sean Payton. It's what I/we love about him. He is who he is and not just some robot head coach. The fact that he's even willing to tell this kind of story is pretty awesome.

Oh, it's totally Sean Payton. It's what I/we love about him. He is who he is and not just some robot head coach. The fact that he's even willing to tell this kind of story is pretty awesome.

Oh I agree. Totally.

O
I read this story and thought he had a point. If you can critique his job then only fair play he critiques yours haha.
One big difference. The fans fill the seats, so he needs to be ready for what they say/ask. And he does a good job with it, TBH. The fact he even brought this story to light, goes to show everyone he has a side of humor to him. Like he said.....The freaking guy in the Whole Foods meat dept. asking me about the 2 point play, was funny! He didn’t need to bring that to light, but he did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom