Spag's to be rehired as Saints DC!! [CLOSED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys!!! I had to make lite of the fact that there is all this misguided information coming out today on SR. If I didn't do this, I would of probably tore something off my wall.

If that's the case, you should probably seek some sort of assistance. That we can't provide.

I like this post. I think the Adam Schefter report is misguided. Who hires someone and then has interviews later in the week?

How about you pass that pipe. I wanna feel what your feeling. It must feel good. wheres your connect?

The guy that made the Walter Thomas thread commends you on finally producing a worse thread.

I like this post. I think the Adam Schefter report is misguided. Who hires someone and then has interviews later in the week?

Exactly!!! I read threw 15 pages before I made out what was really going on. And still, people were thinking we hired Rob Ryan. I wanted to shout at my screen. Sorry I took it out on y'all guys. I figured the title was so outlandish, that no one would open it up! But I guess I was wrong about that, a...lol

Thread titles stated as fact should only consist of
:facts:

Failure to follow this simple rule may result in a red thumb or:

:ban_him::bash::ugly9:

Mr. Moderator, my mischievous behavior I apologize for. I've never attempted anything of the sort ever on SR. I totally lost all control from my brain to my fingertips. Please feel free to do as you wish to this thread.

Sincerely, Winn

A Gregg Williams rehired thread is the only thing that could have topped this one :covri:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom