SpainPark High School in Hoover, Alabama (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
NSFW Language in the video.

“Fine, we just need n****rs gone,” the woman replies.

“You stick them in concentration camps,” the first student agrees.

“No, you just have to wait until they die off,” the woman advises.

The partiers went on to discuss the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

“How about we just kick out all the Democrats?” the female student says.

I wonder if we are seeing so much more of this because of the proliferation of video or if folks are becoming more bold. Maybe a combination, but it certainly lends credence to people who say that racism is not a relic of our past.

I wonder if we are seeing so much more of this because of the proliferation of video or if folks are becoming more bold. Maybe a combination, but it certainly lends credence to people who say that racism is not a relic of our past.
Seems like some very fine people.

Who do you think taught them to behave in that manner?

Entertainment?

How stupid to be saying this... and on a much larger level of stupidity, to post it on the internet. Jesus. I didn't watch the video, but maybe Snoop can do a colab with them.

I suggest you watch the video. Afterwards, if you feel what I was implying is still stupid, I'll accept that.

Furthermore, what type of entertainment promotes widespread racism?
The video had been removed when I tried to watch it, but I don't need to see it to know how bad it is.

As for what type of entertainment promotes widespread racism? Donald Trump and Fox News to start. They fan the flames of hatred and tell people the scary brown people are coming. People get more scared and consume even more of their racist dogma. It is a self-perpetuating cycle and provides them with a loyal base. And yes, Donald Trump is entertainment, perhaps reality horror, but for many he is entertaining.

The video had been removed when I tried to watch it, but I don't need to see it to know how bad it is.

As for what type of entertainment promotes widespread racism? Donald Trump and Fox News to start. They fan the flames of hatred and tell people the scary brown people are coming. People get more scared and consume even more of their racist dogma. It is a self-perpetuating cycle and provides them with a loyal base. And yes, Donald Trump is entertainment, perhaps reality horror, but for many he is entertaining.

What type of entertainment promotes widespread racism, you ask? Here you go:

I first heard this song as I was waiting for my wife to finish Christmas shopping at a store one night.
I stepped outside for a cigarette.
This car with the windows down and Kill All the Whiteman booming on the stereo kept circling the parking lot and slowing down as it passed me.
Guess somebody was trying to send me a message.

like most things, i don't think they are actually happening more or less, we are just hearing about it more because technology gives the very few idiots a plaform to share their stupid things that they never have before, and the rest of us are guilty of spreading it, because its the rest of us that share and make videos like these go viral.

We, like to see the worst of people on parade, we revel in it.

I first heard this song as I was waiting for my wife to finish Christmas shopping at a store one night.
This car with the windows down and Kill All the Whiteman booming on the stereo kept circling the parking lot and slowing down as it passed me.

you went back to 1992 to pull something to try and relate it to 2019?

funny how you found THAT along with the anecdote - was that shopping also circa 1992?

And yet not a single example of hate music from any of these. ( BTW the list here, is of record companies that produce and distribute. No telling how many signed bands they had/have)

Dude. You know NOFX is a prolific punk band with three white dudes and a Mexican guy? Just about everything they do is prototypical satire, you know, what punk bands do. To stick this in here like it's a legit attack against white people, especially considering this thread is about a real, legitimate, disgusting racist tirade is just . . . silly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom