Special Request from my Saintserport friends (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My neighbors kid recently joined the Air Force. I've always been particularly close to him and I feel as if he is one of my own kids heading out into the world. We have always played pranks on him and I think I have a pretty good one but I need help. I am asking everyone I know to mail him a letter or send him a post card tomorrow. Doesn't have to say much, just Good luck or whatever comes to mind. Include a P.S. that says "John made me do it." Feel free to share with anyone you know. I think it would be awesome if he got this massive mail dump in a one or two day period, and I remember in boot camp it was always great to get a letter at mail call. Thanks guys.

AB Flint, Luke R
331st. Trs/Flt 421 (dorm B9)
1320 Pruemper St. Unit 369573
Lackland Airforce Base,Tx 78236-6409

My neighbors kid recently joined the Air Force. I've always been particularly close to him and I feel as if he is one of my own kids heading out into the world. We have always played pranks on him and I think I have a pretty good one but I need help. I am asking everyone I know to mail him a letter or send him a post card tomorrow. Doesn't have to say much, just Good luck or whatever comes to mind. Include a P.S. that says "John made me do it." Feel free to share with anyone you know. I think it would be awesome if he got this massive mail dump in a one or two day period, and I remember in boot camp it was always great to get a letter at mail call. Thanks guys.

AB Flint, Luke R

It is always great to get a letter. Even when you owe 20 pushups per letter. :hihi:

It would be awesome if I could get a boat load of guys to dress up like women and take pictures and send them to him, but that would more than likely cause too much grief lol.

It is always great to get a letter. Even when you owe 20 pushups per letter. :hihi:

not when the letter includes 2 Marlboro cigarettes.

And your doing pushups while smoking them. :ezbill: ( only needed to happen one time for me lol )

i'll be glad to do this. i sent my brother a lot of random crap when he was at camp lejeune.

AB Flint, Luke R

:plus-un2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom