Special Teams Assistant Kwan Resume (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
For those who dont know too much about our new hire Stan Kwan, here you go.
Kwan will enter his 23rd year as an assistant. He has Spent the past 3 seasons 2010-2012
as assistant Special teams coach for the bills.

They were ranked 1st in the league last season in punt return avg
17.1 2 tds, and 4th best in kickoff avg of 27.0.

He has 10 yrs with the lions, also has worked on Cardinals and chargers.

Wow that's impressive,this is a big hire. Our special teams were shaky all year and then completely imploded vs the Giants where something like 34 of 37 plays were inside our 30.
Twenty three years experience will always be welcomed to the coaching staff. Thanks for the info.

Payton must have broken the swear box during that Giants game.

I've never shouted the phrase "TACKLE HIM!!" more times than that game, and never more in 4 month span than last season!

23 years in the league, supposedly he is at the very least decent about what he does. Good hire, thanks for the info

I've never shouted the phrase "TACKLE HIM!!" more times than that game, and never more in 4 month span than last season!

You and me both,even the wife who has to tell me "it's only a game" was yelling the whole season about our special teams.

Haha thats funny dude from giants was eating us up on returns like my 1yr old was blocking.
Kwan will bring our S.T back to life, and trust me payton already knows! No prob kurgan

Something had to be done about STs. Either Coach Mac goes or he gets some help. SP took the latter option.

sounds really good. a guy that's been in the league for awhile and has a good resume. championship!

23 years as an assistant, but why was he never promoted to anything higher?

as per Bills website. In his second stint with the Lions from 2004-09, Detroit’s special teams unit blocked 16 kicks, ranking as the second-most in the NFL over the six-year time span.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom