Special Thanks to Andrus and the Mods for Another Great Online Season (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Personally, I need to mentally turn-off this loss for a while. The more time I spend reading about the game the more sick to my stomach I am getting - Literally.

Andrus and all the Mods are experiencing similar pain, frustration and heart break, yet they put their personal emotions aside and keep this board running beautifully today. And for that matter, the entire season.

Just want to tell them all how much we Who Dats appreciate all the hard work and chaos you constantly manage to make this home for all of us Who Dats. Another great season at SR.

Thanks so much - Dan

Don’t come @ me with your silver lining, bro.

But, yea, Swimmer is on point to thank the Mods for all their work this year and I want to pile on with my own Thank You. Ending aside, it has been a great year for Saints football.

I think the mods should limit all the talk from blown calls to just a few threads. Seems like every topic is about the same thing.

True that.
Best site on the net. I’ll be more upset about giving this place up than I will be about leaving the NFL. ?

Who Dat to you all.

I think the mods should limit all the talk from blown calls to just a few threads. Seems like every topic is about the same thing.
Saints nation is in a world of pain. Is it really time to restrict people from talking about what's hurting them? To the OP's point, yes, we should absolutely thank Andrus and the mods most especially for our online Saints community this season, as well as all the constructive posters. Who Dat!

Thanks to you as well Swimmer! Despite your obvious limitations (which I won't go into), you really delivered this season. Keep those insightful threads coming.

We love yah bro.

Thanks to you as well Swimmer! Despite your obvious limitations (which I won't go into), you really delivered this season. Keep those insightful threads coming.

We love yah bro.

Lol.
Flip.

We all CHOOSE to be Saints fans. Meaning we are all ‘wired wrong’.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom