(Speculation) Baltimore might be Interested in Ingram - espn (1 Viewer)

Baltimore has the cap space to chase Le'Veon Bell. Theye need to leave Ingram alone.

most backs his age and talent is getting around the 4 mil a year mark. If the Saints can come close to that I believe he stays. He is close to setting the all time record here and a big chance for that ring or two while Drew is here. Unless someone just throws money at him, he should stay.

Ingram last contract was 4 years 16 mil 4 mil a year . Ingram isn’t MOST BACKS he’s a pro bowl player whose considered one of the best in the league don’t forget that.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6471/mark-ingram

ESPN's Jamison Hensley considers free agent Mark Ingram a potential target for the Ravens.

My Official Position is NO FREAKIN WAY! As long as Brees is here, Ingram needs to be here. For some reason, I am not worried it. I just see Ingram in Black and Gold next year.
CSP is also going to be the cowboys HC next year....again, lol.

It it is all good. You were just posting an article.

Thanks for the link Swimmer.

And football, it is all good, it’s a football message board after all.
The place just has sour watchdog folks now lurking and waiting to pounce on anything they don’t think is ‘perfect’. A certain group likes to take themselves waaaaay too seriously here.

Over and over and over. It’s not like it used to be.

On topic, I hope Ingram stays.

Thanks for the link Swimmer.

And football, it is all good, it’s a football message board after all.
The place just has sour watchdog folks now lurking and waiting to pounce on anything they don’t think is ‘perfect’. A certain group likes to take themselves waaaaay too seriously here.

Over and over and over. It’s not like it used to be.

On topic, I hope Ingram stays.
We should all keep things in perspective, it's true.

I don't think Ingram would be as effective on a slow outdoor, often wet, real grass surface. Does Baltimore have grass.

Yeah they switched back to real grass. I think Mark would have a great deal of success with the Ravens no matter the playing surface. John Harbaugh has featured one back whenever he's had a good one.

Ingram could have success as a feature back on any team that gave him the touches.

I have this image in my mind of Ingram flipping over a pass rusher. He is not just a good rusher and receiver. The main thing is not to create a roster hole where there isn't one. Let's keep Maaaaaaaark Ingram.

Mark said he dont want to leave, kamara said mark will be back, and I believe I read somewhere that Loomis said he believes mark will remain a Saint. Good enough for me.

Ingram was 29th in the league with 645 yards rushing and had 84 yards rushing in the playoffs, he can also block and is a positive force in the locker room. How much does that equate to in contract figures?

Ingram last contract was 4 years 16 mil 4 mil a year . Ingram isn’t MOST BACKS he’s a pro bowl player whose considered one of the best in the league don’t forget that.

running backs get selected to the pro bowl every year. doesn't mean that just because he is a pro bowler at the age of 30 he will get a big payday. heck he isn't the best back on this team. 4 mil a year is about right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom