(Speculation) Baltimore might be Interested in Ingram - espn (1 Viewer)

running backs get selected to the pro bowl every year. doesn't mean that just because he is a pro bowler at the age of 30 he will get a big payday. heck he isn't the best back on this team. 4 mil a year is about right.

That’s because Kamara is on another level we’re talking all time great at his current pace, doesn’t mean Ingram has gotten any worse does it ? You can’t name me 10 teams that wouldn’t take Ingram if they had the chance for 6-7 million he isn’t your avg 30 yr old bell cow whose carried 250,300,350 times in a season so we won’t have that Murray Type fall off . All you can base his pay of is the mans performance and he’s delivered .

I hated Ingram wanted us to trade him every year , but I grew to appreciate him this season and feel like if we have Ingram from game one we’re staring at an undefeated season vs Dallas.

Ingram could get as much as 8 million I believe but if you ask me his baseline would be 5-6 million and I think the Saints would meet him at a 5-6 million a yr deal with only the first 2 years guaranteed. WERE ALL IN GUYS YOU DONT START TO REMOVE CORE PLAYERS.

Ingram was 29th in the league with 645 yards rushing and had 84 yards rushing in the playoffs, he can also block and is a positive force in the locker room. How much does that equate to in contract figures?

That's the big question. I thought he was underused at times last season. In 2017 Ingram would get around 18 touches a game and AK would get 13. This year the roles were reversed and AK was getting 18 touches a game and Ingram was getting around 13.

I know Ingram's leadership is very valuable and he's still a very good player but if you look at it from a football standpoint, just on the field, how much are those 13-14 touches a game worth? That's what we're about to find out.

Yeah they switched back to real grass. I think Mark would have a great deal of success with the Ravens no matter the playing surface. John Harbaugh has featured one back whenever he's had a good one.

Ingram could have success as a feature back on any team that gave him the touches.

Drago - Don't the Ravens have a big physical O-line? Thx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom