(Speculation)Houston Texans Could Trade D. Watson (1 Viewer)

I think I speak for everyone when I say I disagree with you whole heartedly

You certainly speak for me....Watson playing being Dallas offensive line of a few years ago? SB bound....

Behind our offensive line he would be 2nd only to Mahomes....but, naw, I don't think he is going anywhere....

I doubt he goes anywhere, I’m all for the Texans being a joke franchise but there’s no way BoB is that crazy

no way I would not be interested in Watson.... great person and all but football wise I dont see the reward for what it would take to trade for him.... To me he is in the Dak category he needs a team around him to make an offense like a Hopkins, thinks its better to have a QB that makes others better not the other way around

Wait, what?

If this we're actually true, Bob McNair is spinning in his grave. For so many years, they talked about needing a franchise QB and they finally got one, and in the later part of round 1 at that. This would be one of those times where the owners absolutely should step in and say no. Deshaun Watson is worth more to your franchise than Bill O'Brien. You win with him or you're gone.

That's an article based off a tweet sprinkled with speculation to catch the attention in a offseason void of news.

So basically everything that now constitutes as a "solid" source in 2020.

Dang it. Where is Coach Pete when you need him?

Worth the call. Can you imagine if the Patriots get him for two 1sts and three mid players? We would be going out of our minds. Worth the call...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom