(Speculation)Houston Texans Could Trade D. Watson (1 Viewer)

no way I would not be interested in Watson.... great person and all but football wise I dont see the reward for what it would take to trade for him.... To me he is in the Dak category he needs a team around him to make an offense like a Hopkins, thinks its better to have a QB that makes others better not the other way around

I think I speak for everyone when I say I disagree with you whole heartedly

When it comes to football I’m typically not a prisoner of the moment type person. But that play Watson made in the playoff game (spinning out of that sack) was out of this world, and (in my mind) showed that he had “it”.

I would move heaven and earth to land him in a trade, but Houston would be stupid to trade him.

Houston would be stupid to trade Hopkins. Oh wait, that actually happened!

no way I would not be interested in Watson.... great person and all but football wise I dont see the reward for what it would take to trade for him.... To me he is in the Dak category he needs a team around him to make an offense like a Hopkins, thinks its better to have a QB that makes others better not the other way around

You either forgot a comma or a period or something because what you're actually saying is you are interested in Watson.

No way this happens but I'd love to see what the Texans would get in return. Teams have given away several 1st round picks just for the opportunity to draft a QB who might be good. What would it cost to get a young QB who has already proven to be great?

Just imagine being a Texans fans right now...

Where there is smoke usually fire is usually around. Im pretty sure at this point Watson knows his talents are being squandered in Houston. Nothings going to change there. The Texans have been a poorly ran organization since its inception. They have just gotten lucky with a few players and have failed to build an all around squad around the talents they drafted.

This is a weird offseason, I can't even keep up with it up because all of this COVID-19 stuff.

Last edited:
Don't know why, but this feels like a New England Patriot trade looming...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom