*Speculation* Jamaal Brown possibly injured (1 Viewer)

Scott B

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought I just heard on WWL that Brown was seen at Airline Dr in a walking boot. Status is unknown. I'm sure there will be more to follow, if not, I will delete this thread.

Jammal Brown Injured

WWL radio has been reporting all afternoon that LT Jamal Brown has his ankle inside a protective boot and that he did not practice. He is supposedly listed as day-to-day. I wonder what this is about? Nobody has said anything about him be hurt.

Also, Reggie Bush did practice today and says he will play on Sunday.

Someone just posted another thread about this. First I hear of it. Supposedly he's listed as day to day. This could be bad news. He did a good job of containing Rice in the last game against Tampa.

Hopefully it's just a really, really bad Halloween costume that he forgot to take off........

please don't be too serious

I thought I'd heard he hurt it in the Ravens game but kept playing. Probably simply a protective measure.

I heard Bart Scott put some hot sauce on it.

I did notice someone on the O-line get up with a limp on one of reggie's runs but I didn't really take notice of it for the rest of the game.

At some point late in the Ravens game I saw him limping heavily towards the sidelines between plays but he turned around and stayed in. He appeared to have walked it off, but I wonder if this is related. Either way, I sure hope it's not serious.

Pettiti? Strief? This is about a bad a piece of news as possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom