*Speculation* Jamaal Brown possibly injured (2 Viewers)

If Brown can't play, saddle up Pettiti or just move Stinch over the left side and go play. I'm not sure even an aging Simeon Rice is yet slow enough for Zach Strief to slow down in any meaningful fashion.

Can't cry about it. I'm not so sure Rice is the force he used to be in any event. He's still got an inside spin move, but... And we're going to run right at these ******* anyway.

Zach Strief needs to get is head in the game. If he can hold Rice to 2 sacks, I will be happy.

look, if brown is hurt someone will have to step up. everyone on the line has stepped it up including a few unknowns.

Official injury report (pulled of Buc's website)

NEW ORLEANS
TE - Ernie Conwell Knee Out
T - Jammal Brown Ankle Questionable
RB - Reggie Bush Ankle Questionable
WR - Joe Horn Groin Questionable
T - Zach Strief Finger Questionable
CB - Fred Thomas Hamstring Questionable
WR - Michael Lewis Hamstring Probable
T - Jon Stinchcomb Toe Probable

IF, and that's a big IF, Jammal is out this Sunday... I think Stinchcomb could be moved to LT and Nesbit could slide back to the RT position that he has played here in the past, with Holland coming back into the starting lineup at LG.

This option would leave us with linemen who at least have some experience at each respective position in NFL games.

Any ideas or any more updates?

Listening to Graff on 1280 AM, a clip of Payton was played where he basically said that "we would see" about Jammal and that it's up in the air right now.

IF, and that's a big IF, Jammal is out this Sunday... I think Stinchcomb could be moved to LT and Nesbit could slide back to the RT position that he has played here in the past, with Holland coming back into the starting lineup at LG.

This option would leave us with linemen who at least have some experience at each respective position in NFL games.

Any ideas or any more updates?

Listening to Graff on 1280 AM, a clip of Payton was played where he basically said that "we would see" about Jammal and that it's up in the air right now.

On paper that is by far the best possibility but I don't think it would be a good idea to move 3/5 of our offensive line around for one game. We would be better suited to play one of our young guys and stick a TE there to help out.

Official injury report (pulled of Buc's website)

NEW ORLEANS
TE - Ernie Conwell Knee Out
T - Jammal Brown Ankle Questionable
RB - Reggie Bush Ankle Questionable
WR - Joe Horn Groin Questionable
T - Zach Strief Finger Questionable
CB - Fred Thomas Hamstring Questionable
WR - Michael Lewis Hamstring Probable
T - Jon Stinchcomb Toe Probable

MAAAAAAN. I had no idea the injury report looked this awful.

Well we do have Pettiti who is backing up Brown, so he is more than servicable and has plenty of NFL experience...but it doesnt sound serious we have depth behind the tackle stop with Pettiti and Strief and Stinch can slide over to left if Strief had to start but I think Pettiti is backin up both tackle spots right now.

Oh no...

Brown, Horn, and Thomas?

I don't feel good in any of their backups... I know Thomas doesn't have one (Craft) and I sure would rather not test Brown or Horn's...

Oy vei...

Man I hope Fred can play... Craft is going to help us lose to Tampa.

Boy, we're banged up. I had no idea Joe or Jamall was hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom