SPECULATION: The Falcons Could Have New Coach When They Come To The Dome (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Dan Quinn will be evaluated on the bye week. The week before Saints/Falcons on Thanksgiving.
With the Falcons having another two losses by that time against the Rams and Seahawks, more than likely Quinn will not be on the sidelines when the Saints get yet another win on Thanksgiving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...n-on-head-coach-dan-quinn-until-bye-week/amp/
Would suck, probably go with former Tampa head on interim basis. Get them excited to play the Saints.

Let's face it, this year, we are their Superbowl. We will get their super A game , if not also try to hurt our players as well.

Beating Saints on Turkey day will be their one bright spot that their pathetic fan base can hang their hat on.

I hope they beat the Rams this week lol. Heck beat Seattle too. Give them that false confidence they always drum up and help us out in the process. And then we can bring them back to reality in Week 10

I feel like this is pretty much a done deal. What in the world could he do that would constitute turning it around at this point? And I am sure they would like to be done with evaluating this coach, plug an interim in and get a head start on evaluating the next.

Dan Quinn will be evaluated on the bye week. The week before Saints/Falcons on Thanksgiving.
With the Falcons having another two losses by that time against the Rams and Seahawks, more than likely Quinn will not be on the sidelines when the Saints get yet another win on Thanksgiving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...n-on-head-coach-dan-quinn-until-bye-week/amp/
That first meeting between us (after their BYE week) is Nov 10, not thanksgiving. We may play them with an interim coach twice this season if he gets canned during their BYE.

That first meeting between us (after their BYE week) is Nov 10, not thanksgiving. We may play them with an interim coach twice this season if he gets canned during their BYE.
My mistake. Sorry.

No worries. I was just a tad confused with the timeline presented. I had to go look it up. I figured I’d help clarify for anyone else.
Just to add, that’s the target date for Brees’ return.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom