Speed kills and they got a speedster in the 4.34 John Brown. He is having a great year so far. (1 Viewer)

“Sheriff John Brown always hated me,
For what, I don't know:
Every time I plant a seed,
He said kill it before it grow -
He said kill them before they grow.
And so.....”

Jus' lively you'se'f down, light up eh beeg spleef, an' set an' t'ink about Jah all day.

Didn't say they are. They are the top tier. Ravens aren't on their level.

I'm sure you're right. You follow these other teams much more closely than I do - consequence of your wagering. But I still worry about this stretch of games including Ravens. Baltimore may not be NE style elite - but they're good enough to win any given Sunday. We lost to Tampa outright, and nearly lost to Cleveland. Ravens are better than both of those teams. But I appreciate your vote of confidence. Perhaps they're not as good as I thought they were. Good for us.

Jus' lively you'se'f down, light up eh beeg spleef, an' set an' t'ink about Jah all day.

Anyone remember Natty Dread from 91.5 Tulane radio twenty years ago? Natty was another of those "Dear Abby" style advice columnists. But he always gave the same advice, which always started with a BIG spleef.

"You need to mellow yourself down, MON! Just light up a biiiig spleef..... and all your troubles.... blah blah blah".....

I'm sure you're right. You follow these other teams much more closely than I do - consequence of your wagering. But I still worry about this stretch of games including Ravens. Baltimore may not be NE style elite - but they're good enough to win any given Sunday. We lost to Tampa outright, and nearly lost to Cleveland. Ravens are better than both of those teams. But I appreciate your vote of confidence. Perhaps they're not as good as I thought they were. Good for us.

They are certainly a good team. I'm really happy they had such a big win last week and got all those sacks. The NFL tends to send teams back to the mean the next week after a win like that. I'd be more worried had they lost against the Titans.

Agree. See that kind of stuff happen in the NFL all the time. Hot one week, cold the next. Like a sine wave.

They are certainly a good team. I'm really happy they had such a big win last week and got all those sacks. The NFL tends to send teams back to the mean the next week after a win like that. I'd be more worried had they lost against the Titans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom