Spew that filth?! (1 Viewer)

B/C Brewsky (I like this spelling better) is afraid that their precious record is going down this year....we're on the pace to score well over 600 points, which will set a new scoring record, compared to the Pats 586 points......so Brewsky started dogging the Saints....

:plus-un2:
Exactly. It's in his interest to get other teams to feel disrespected and get extra motivation to beat the Saints.

Yea I was going to comment on this when I saw it. I realize they've all been manipulating this because it's their job, but Bruschi comment was stupid and disrespectful. Clueless.

Coming from a former Patriots player who played for a team that routinely ran the score up against bad teams during their 18-1 run.

And he wants to talk about making others mad and putting pressure on yourself?

How exactly is talking about going undefeated "filth" anyway? Is that sacred Patriots territory only?

B/C Brewsky (I like this spelling better) is afraid that their precious record is going down this year....we're on the pace to score well over 600 points, which will set a new scoring record, compared to the Pats 586 points......so Brewsky started dogging the Saints....

I think with the remaining tomato cans that we have on our schedule, we won't break the record, we will OBLITERATE it.

Of our 10 Remaining games we play:

The Bucs - Twice
The Panthers - Twice
The Rams - it might as well be twice because they 1/2 as good as the next worse team.
The Redskins - Turrubul

Then we have the Falcons twice and believe me folks, they can not match this offense.

So, we are left with the Cowboys, who needed overtime to beat the WOEFUL KC Chiefs.

Finally the Patriots. That is a team that was one fumble away from losing to the Buffalo Bills (a team we beat) and lost to the Jets (another team we beat) and have been getting FAT off of the chaff of the NFL, the Bucs and the Titans.

The following are what our remaining opponents are scoring per game:

Atlanta Falcons 24.0

Carolina Panthers 15.7

St. Louis Rams 8.6

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 13.7

New England Patriots 28.3

Washington Redskins 13.7

Atlanta Falcons 24.0

Dallas Cowboys 26.5

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 13.7

Carolina Panthers 15.7

I've heard comments on how the Pats never said anything about going undefeated, then what is with all the printed 19-0 shirts and stuff?
The only reason they're even asking him is because the Pats perfect season was so recent and everybody's comparing the teams and talking about the Saints beating their scoring record. Reggie and the Saints didn't bring it up. I hate when the media does that, THEY bring up a controversial topic and then blast whoever it is for talking about it. See Also: Terrell Owens. (Yeah, he started it, tho, but the media now tries to put words in his mouth.)

More importantly, our defense is significantly better than the 2007 Patriots defense with a declining Bruschi.

Coming from a former Patriots player who played for a team that routinely ran the score up against bad teams during their 18-1 run.

And he wants to talk about making others mad and putting pressure on yourself?

How exactly is talking about going undefeated "filth" anyway? Is that sacred Patriots territory only?

Hit it on the head! We have had opportunities to run up the score and we took a knee or ran out the clock. More class than the Pats or ESPN.

Shame on Reggie for sounding like he had confidence in his team.

I think Reggie was baited, and didn't really take the bait. They control
the cameras and headlines, so they can make it sound any way they
wish. Pinheads!

Doesn't shock me. I've never been much of a fan of Bruschi. Something always seemed extremely phoney and self-important about him.

More importantly, our defense is significantly better than the 2007 Patriots defense with a declining Bruschi
Galbreath, you are gonna hit me but you backed into ANOTHER question I have. IS our D better than the 2007 Pats D? I don't remember anything "special" about their D like ball hawking or blitzing or takeaways, etc. I believe they didn't give up as many points per game, tho, so what is the reason for that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom