Spew that filth?! (1 Viewer)

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Reaction score
:rant:

What tha hell Teddy Bruschi? He just said on ESPN we were under the most pressure to win after Reggie "spewing that filth" about going undefeated. Reggie was asked this question, no? He gave an honest answer, it's not like he was boasting in your face about it. He also claimed Indy was the best offense in the league. They can be argued for that, but we are number one. What the heck does he have against us, and why the heck is the media blowing this thing up? Geez

Last edited:
:rant:

What tha hell Teddy Brewski? He just said on ESPN we were under the most pressure to win after Reggie "spewing that filth" about going undefeated. Reggie was asked this question, no? He gave an honest answer, it's not like he was boasting in your face about it. He also claimed Indy was the best offense in the league. They can be argued for that, but we are number one. What the heck does he have against us, and why the heck is the media blowing this thing up? Geez
Bruschi's been in our corner the whole season.

I saw that, he just thinks that he is special bc his team won 16 games and choked in the super bowl.

because he cried after the Giants ruined his perfect season.

this reminds me, what happened to the guys in the terrace that put out the banner saying "punish dat trash" ?

I saw that. What the heck? Disagree with it, call him out on it but to suggest that it's filth? In a week where we have the Larry Johnson story to call filth?

ESPN guys area bunch of drama queens. They're just manufacturing a story to report.

LJ can meltdown on twitter, but answering a reporter's loaded question gets decried as spewing filth?

ESPN guys area bunch of drama queens. They're just manufacturing a story to report.

Agree 100%. The media stinks. There are a few good guys out there who handle their jobs with class, but mostly they lust for any sort of controversy, because to them that makes "a good story", which translates into ratings. I'm done with most of them, frankly. Fortunately it seems as if the players and most fans realize that Reggie gave a good answer and the media is twisting it to their benefit -- ESPN is the worst, and they are carrying our MNF game next week...think they needed a storyline for the game? YES!!

because he cried after the Giants ruined his perfect season.

this reminds me, what happened to the guys in the terrace that put out the banner saying "punish dat trash" ?

Did you see the sign in the quarter after the Giant game "New York Midgets'?

B/C Brewsky (I like this spelling better) is afraid that their precious record is going down this year....we're on the pace to score well over 600 points, which will set a new scoring record, compared to the Pats 586 points......so Brewsky started dogging the Saints....

Goodness, I would think if he was gonna refer to our Monday night game, he would pick the Falcons, being that they're down two games in the division and really need this one to stay in contention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom