Spider Man 3 trailor (1 Viewer)

<embed width="448" height="365" src="http://www.ifilm.com/efp" quality="high" bgcolor="000000" name="efp" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="flvbaseclip=2783985&"> </embed>

Man that looks sweet. I love the inner battle with Venom. Thomas Haden Church is always pretty good, and should make a great Sandman.

cool. but somehow, i expected more.

I want venom to actually appear, not just the black suit.

he is also avenging the death of uncle ben? Is that guy sandman or is he just fighting a regular guy?

I really wanted to see the full blown Venom as well. I guess you can't give everything away. I can't wait to see Venom in all his toothy glory.
The Sandman actually killed Uncle Ben? Not sure if I like that, but I can't wait til this movie.

I heard Venom isnt going to be in the movie. Can anyone confirm this? Alll in all it looks very promising.

I heard Venom isnt going to be in the movie. Can anyone confirm this? Alll in all it looks very promising.

Venom will definitely be in the movie. What it looks like though is he'll only appear toward the very end. They haven't revealed what he looks like yet, but a pic of what he looks like was supposedly leaked out. The one I saw looked great and we won't be disappointed.

I think they use this movie to set up Topher Grace as an enemy of Spider Man/Peter Parker, and then at the end of the film he becomes Venom, setting up the 4th film.

I like the idea of Spidey vs Venom being the focal point of the next film, but we'll see. Raimi seems to be falling into the "let's throw as many villains as we can into one film" trap.

Not sure if anyone actually watched the trailer, but Spiderman became Venom and fought Sandman...

Not sure if anyone actually watched the trailer, but Spiderman became Venom and fought Sandman...

Spider Man wears the black suit throughout the movie, but he is not Venom. Venom is born when the suit merges with someone else. I don't want to give it away but even casual fans know the story.

Spider Man wears the black suit throughout the movie, but he is not Venom. Venom is born when the suit merges with someone else. I don't want to give it away but even casual fans know the story.
Exactly. Peter Parker doesn't complete the transformation to Venom.

<--- Casual fan who didn't know that. That's good to hear because the movie was about to be declared uber lame if that was all there was to it.

Comic books never interested me as much as the movies...

there will be a small intro with Bruce Campbell a.k.a. Mysterio.

And thats not the black suit I remember, oh well I guess they can't put everything on screen.

And it is total manure that threre blaming Uncle Ben death on Sandman maybe its just a set up for them to meet or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom