Spider-Man: No Way Home (Now all webbed up with SPOILERS) (2 Viewers)

Sony is known for giving away their entire movies in their trailers, which makes the fact that they held off on revealing Andrew Garfield and Tobey McGuire despite the whole world knowing they're in this movie kind of impressive.
I find it almost comical at this point that Garfield keeps swearing up and down that he's not in it.

yep-dennis-the-menace.gif

Eagle-eyed fans spotted some edits in the Brazilian version of the trailer. I can’t get the spoilers to work on my phone so I’ll just say to check out one of the characters running into an invisible brick wall at 55 seconds of the trailer below.

I’m ready for this movie.

I really think people are setting themselves up for a Mephisto/Reed Richards moment by being so invested in Tobey and Andrew being in this. I'm not saying they aren't, but people seem to be so 100% certain they have a big role.

I think at this point it's more likely what they are hiding is Venom and Doc Ock helping Peter. It's clear there is more than one Doc Ock in this. The haircut and arms look different at different points of the trailer and the scene where they are talking to him doesn't seem adversarial (Peter isn't even in his suit).

I think we are going to see different versions of the various bad guys, and not all of them will be bad. "They are all coming and I can't stop them" could be about a bunch of different versions of the same bad guys with the final fight being against a bunch of different versions of the same bad guys (we see more than one Goblin in the trailer, too).

Could Tobey and Andrew show up to help? Maybe. I think it would be cool but based on what we've seen so far I think Doc Ock and Venom helping are more likely.

I really think people are setting themselves up for a Mephisto/Reed Richards moment by being so invested in Tobey and Andrew being in this. I'm not saying they aren't, but people seem to be so 100% certain they have a big role.

I think at this point it's more likely what they are hiding is Venom and Doc Ock helping Peter. It's clear there is more than one Doc Ock in this. The haircut and arms look different at different points of the trailer and the scene where they are talking to him doesn't seem adversarial (Peter isn't even in his suit).

I think we are going to see different versions of the various bad guys, and not all of them will be bad. "They are all coming and I can't stop them" could be about a bunch of different versions of the same bad guys with the final fight being against a bunch of different versions of the same bad guys (we see more than one Goblin in the trailer, too).

Could Tobey and Andrew show up to help? Maybe. I think it would be cool but based on what we've seen so far I think Doc Ock and Venom helping are more likely.
I'm not sure if they have a big role, but I'd be willing to bet money that Tobey and Andrew are in it. Leaked images and what looks like something digital erasing in the trailer seem to point to that. I do like the idea of some "good" bad guys, though.

I mean, they're definetly in it. This isn't a Reed Richards situation in that regard. They've been seen on set and their contract negotiations were public discussion in the trades. So it's real. How much screen time they get is the question. Rumors have pointed to them popping up around the end of the second act.

"They are all coming and I can't stop them"

I think the placement of this quote at the very end of the trailer is quite telling. He can't be referring to Oc, Goblin, Lizard, Electro, Sandman... we've just spent the entire trailer seeing them in action, so we already know that they came and couldn't be stopped. So he has to be talking about something/someone(s) else. I think your "multiple versions of the bad guys" theory could hold water, or perhaps all the other Spider-Men.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom