Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer (1 Viewer)

I still think theres gonna be multiple peter/spiderman's in it. Strange tells Holland's peter about him living a double life = being mistaken for other spiderman's.

Into the Spiderverse did this a couple years ago, although it was with multiple versions of Spiderman/Peter coming into the current (story) timeline. Be interesting to see how they do this with the MCU.

Looks awesome. Molina looks like he slimmed down. Looks good back as Doc Ock.

Last edited:
I guess the fault in all those "Wanda and Loki making things difficult for Dr. Strange" memes was the failure to realize he was gonna take a hack at screwing up the multiverse himself.

I know I'm being nitpicky here and I shouldn't because it's a superhero movie but here goes.

It's hard for me to buy that Dr. Strange would actually do that spell in the first place. It just seems out of character for him to mess with time and space like that knowing full well the consequences. It seems like he would just tell Peter to deal with it.

With that being said, I'll get over that quickly and probably enjoy the hell out the movie. It looks fantastic. But still.......

I know I'm being nitpicky here and I shouldn't because it's a superhero movie but here goes.

It's hard for me to buy that Dr. Strange would actually do that spell in the first place. It just seems out of character for him to mess with time and space like that knowing full well the consequences. It seems like he would just tell Peter to deal with it.

With that being said, I'll get over that quickly and probably enjoy the hell out the movie. It looks fantastic. But still.......
Could time and space have already been warped and that's actually a different Dr. Strange?

On the Mephisto possibility - kinda interesting that Dr. Strange is bundled up, has it snowing and iced over in his house but also has the fireplace going.

I'm wondering if he's a variant and not the real Dr. Strange because I agree in that he seems off. He's acting like he wants to be buddies with Peter whereas he didn't give a flying fork about him previously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom