Spider-Man: No Way Home (1 Viewer)

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
2B69DF6D-467F-498C-BB26-74B994581637.png
Official title revealed

Notice the Hexagons... if you're a chemist you understand what aromatic rings are of which there are several on the board here, but I can't help but think these link back to WandaVision and "the Hex". These are on the surface a reference Peter's chemistry brilliance and his invention of web fluid.

Last edited:
Legally, they wouldn't have been able to even joke about Spider-Man: Home Alone without some sort of payment to Fox, but Disney owns it now... lol.

I feel like there should be a Marvel Rumor thread because I'm hear some wild casting leaks and rumors for both Spider-Man:NWH and Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness:

Both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are more or less confirmed for this film via the multiverse/spiderverse, Tom Cruise was rumored to have been one of the final choices for Iron Man back in 2008, but I'm hearing he will play a (meta)Alternate Universe Tony Stark maybe not in Spider-Man:NWH but in DSMM. Also, everyones favorite Sue Storm fan casting actor Emily Blunt was rumored to have auditioned for Black Widow back in the day, she's a possible (meta)Alternate Universe Black Widow in DSMM. Also Peter's legal troubles recruits the aid of one Matt Murdoch played by none other than Charlie Cox... from Netflix's Dare Devil

If all this is true... it's gonna be a wild year in the MCU.

WandaVision - already off to wild start
Falcon and Winter Soldier
Loki
Black Widow
Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
What If...
Eternals
Spider-Man: No Way Home

Marvel 2021 that I know of.

WandaVision
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Black Widow
Loki
Shang Chi
The Eternals
Spider-Man

I’m excited.

You ain't the only one. Between Star Wars, MCU and DC (yeah DC has been meh, but whatever), there's not a whole lot else I'll be watching for a long while. :hihi:

So if "no way home" clean-breaks Spider-Man out of the MCU, plot-wise, the obvious title for the follow-up is "home again," whether he is exclusively Sony or a longer term agreement comes to fruition. It works either way.

Personally, I like but don't love the Spider-Man movies with Tom Holland. I really like his Spider-Man, I just haven't come away from the movies thinking they were fantastic, just good. They fit, and entertained, but underwhelmed as narratives.

I actually enjoyed the Spider-verse animated movie more than the live-action ones. Speaking of, the glitch in the hex on WandaVision showed me that they can do the spidey-verse glitch in live action just fine.

So if "no way home" clean-breaks Spider-Man out of the MCU, plot-wise, the obvious title for the follow-up is "home again," whether he is exclusively Sony or a longer term agreement comes to fruition. It works either way.

Personally, I like but don't love the Spider-Man movies with Tom Holland. I really like his Spider-Man, I just haven't come away from the movies thinking they were fantastic, just good. They fit, and entertained, but underwhelmed as narratives.

I actually enjoyed the Spider-verse animated movie more than the live-action ones. Speaking of, the glitch in the hex on WandaVision showed me that they can do the spidey-verse glitch in live action just fine.

I wonder how much is because...Sony. If this were full-on Disney/Marvel Spidey, I'm sure they would maybe make better movies than Sony. Idk, but that's what I tend to think.

I thought I had seen "Homey Don't Play That" as a suggestion, but maybe that was a dream I had.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom