Spider-Man: No Way Home (Now all webbed up with SPOILERS) (2 Viewers)

I mean, they're definetly in it. This isn't a Reed Richards situation in that regard. They've been seen on set and their contract negotiations were public discussion in the trades. So it's real. How much screen time they get is the question. Rumors have pointed to them popping up around the end of the second act.

Oh, I agree they will be in it, I just don't know that the role is going to be as big as a lot of people are imagining. Heck, it could be a fun post credit scene type thing. I just can't understand if their role is major why they would continue to pretend they aren't in it when everyone knows they are unless the role isn't as major as people think.

I really think people are setting themselves up for a Mephisto/Reed Richards moment by being so invested in Tobey and Andrew being in this. I'm not saying they aren't, but people seem to be so 100% certain they have a big role.

I think at this point it's more likely what they are hiding is Venom and Doc Ock helping Peter. It's clear there is more than one Doc Ock in this. The haircut and arms look different at different points of the trailer and the scene where they are talking to him doesn't seem adversarial (Peter isn't even in his suit).

I think we are going to see different versions of the various bad guys, and not all of them will be bad. "They are all coming and I can't stop them" could be about a bunch of different versions of the same bad guys with the final fight being against a bunch of different versions of the same bad guys (we see more than one Goblin in the trailer, too).

Could Tobey and Andrew show up to help? Maybe. I think it would be cool but based on what we've seen so far I think Doc Ock and Venom helping are more likely.
In truth, I don't actually care how much they are in it (especially Andrew Garfield since I didn't care for his Peter Parker at all - and those films sucked); it's good enough that they will be.
I am just quite pleased to know it won't be a "Quantum Leap" type of thing, which is now obvious with Doc Oc saying, "You aren't Peter" in this trailer. That means we will have the same sort of scenario as "Into the Spiderverse" and that's all that really matters. I don't expect the same amount of time from other Spidermen as was in that film, but there will be other Spidermen, not just reflections in the mirror, and that's cool.
What I'm really wondering at this point is if Miles will appear in it. I won't be let down if he isn't, but I'll certainly get a thrill if he is.

I really think people are setting themselves up for a Mephisto/Reed Richards moment by being so invested in Tobey and Andrew being in this. I'm not saying they aren't, but people seem to be so 100% certain they have a big role.

I think at this point it's more likely what they are hiding is Venom and Doc Ock helping Peter. It's clear there is more than one Doc Ock in this. The haircut and arms look different at different points of the trailer and the scene where they are talking to him doesn't seem adversarial (Peter isn't even in his suit).

I think we are going to see different versions of the various bad guys, and not all of them will be bad. "They are all coming and I can't stop them" could be about a bunch of different versions of the same bad guys with the final fight being against a bunch of different versions of the same bad guys (we see more than one Goblin in the trailer, too).

Could Tobey and Andrew show up to help? Maybe. I think it would be cool but based on what we've seen so far I think Doc Ock and Venom helping are more likely.

In the trailer, Doc Ock first meets our SpiderMan on the bridge. When his arms grab Peter, parts of Peter's nano-bot suit start infusing into Doc Ock's arms. The arms are what corrupts his brain and makes him bad. Doc Ock in SpiderMan 2 was a good person until the arms took over. So maybe the Stark Tech helps the arms un-corrupt his brain as it infuses with them and he starts to help Peter. He's smart enough to possibly understand and help contain the multiverse and strong enough to help him fight the other bad guys.

In the trailer, Doc Ock first meets our SpiderMan on the bridge. When his arms grab Peter, parts of Peter's nano-bot suit start infusing into Doc Ock's arms. The arms are what corrupts his brain and makes him bad. Doc Ock in SpiderMan 2 was a good person until the arms took over. So maybe the Stark Tech helps the arms un-corrupt his brain as it infuses with them and he starts to help Peter. He's smart enough to possibly understand and help contain the multiverse and strong enough to help him fight the other bad guys.

Good theory!

Happy to hear Tobey Mcguire will be back. Think he was underrated.

I just saw the ending credits to Venom let there be Carnage...
I’m waiting till it’s available to rent (next week) - or at least I’m assuming it’s not worth the $20 to buy?

I’m waiting till it’s available to rent (next week) - or at least I’m assuming it’s not worth the $20 to buy?
I wouldn't buy it. I have a friend that had it through some program. But for sure watch the end credits.

It wasn't as good as the first one

it was like watching two spoiled petulant children for most of the movie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom